While the services of a real estate agent mightn't be needed in twelve months or even ten years' time, life has nevertheless taught me our needs change as time passes and our circumstances can change with little more than a heartbeat's notice.
So when the time comes to find a larger home for a growing family or downsize to a smaller more practical one, it would be a privilege to help.
I'm proud to say I come from a working-class background, the son of Greek migrants who came to this country for a better life in the earlier part of the twentieth century.
My father was employed as a process worker at a local motor vehicle componentry factory in the eastern suburbs while my mother was the home-maker for our family.
The work ethic I inherited from my parents combined with my experience in sales and advertising at Television New Zealand will provide confidence in working with me.
I've had the responsibility of marketing a wide range of properties across many price bands, with career achievements extending to multiple awards for customer satisfaction.
Outside of real-estate, part of my spare time is spent in volunteer work for the Samaritans organisation supporting their 24/7 helpline, 0800 726 666.
Samples of unprompted customer feedback:
- “I must say I am impressed Stan, with your clear, direct answer. I have been writing with a similar information request to some other agents including those managing properties that are to be auctioned shortly. None have yet given an answer, let alone a transparent answer. Congrats to you.”
- “Once again Stan, we are so grateful for your chauffeuring and your contacts.”
- “Very professional and very helpful."
- “We owe you a big thanks.”
- “… no pressure, great advice.”
- “… you have been very honest and helpful.”
- “Given how supportive of me you have been in the search for the right place …”
- “… we will use you because we trust you.”
- “… you are a straight shooter with an ethical outlook.”
- “Hi Stan. Thanks for the update. And thank you, thank you, thank you for your amazing support. I don’t know how we would get through this without it.”
Samples of prompted customer feedback:
- “He went the extra mile, kept me well informed, and got me a good price.”
- “Stan's calm and friendly manner helped ease the stressful house buying process and always was available to answer questions.”
- “Stan made the whole process very easy and was very accommodating. He even went above and beyond and helped facilitate a sale of the vendor's dishwasher and clothes dryer to us.”
- “Stan was great to deal with, took charge of most of the logistics and made selling the property easy. His price expectation was on point too.”
- “Highly attentive and went the extra mile.”
- “He was honest, approachable and actively helped us in our pre-purchase research.”
- “Because Stan was fantastic - calm and professional. He also went the extra mile. He really cared about selling our house for a good price, and it came through in everything he did.”
- “We had tried to engage Wellington agents as new buyers to this market - no one was prepared to give us their time - except Stan! He was great - kept in touch, answered all our questions and supported us through the processes. Thanks so much Stan!”
- “Slick marketing and great people skills.”
- “Stan was prepared to absolutely go above and beyond in terms of both communication and service.”
I bought my first home when I was nineteen!
And have been an enthusiastic believer and advocate of home ownership ever since!
In recent years I also see the great advantage of "Passive income" to help with living expenses and lifestyle as we get older... not everyone has additional superanation or a zero mortgage, and a little rent coming in each week can take the pressure off family when the need for care becomes a reality.
I love Real Estate, and the challenges of working in the Real Estate industry.
People and property are my passion, and matching the two give me a thrill!
I began this career in January 1987, after five years as a teacher. I enjoyed immediate success, and have sold literally thousands of houses!
In 2002, I had a break when my partner and I sailed our own boat round the world visiting nearly sixty countries. This took several years, and dramatically broadened our horizons!
We saw many styles of housing during that trip too!
On our return, nearly seven years ago, the Industry had changed dramatically! Old paper Buyer & Listing Books had been replaced by the INTERNET!
BUT it's still the same! People and places!
The really important thing now is excellent photography and script, as most people search on the Internet for their next property...
I offer Dedication, Integrity, Attention to detail, Excellent advertising, leading to the best price available in the market at the time ...
Your buying / selling process need not be stressful!